Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Just 12 Stories But Dozens of Victims on Today's USA P&P List

Man arrested in child rape case

A man was taken into custody on charges for the alleged repeated sexual abuse of a female child when the child was between the ages of 6 and 12.

Hazleton police arrested Jhonny Pena-Guerrero, 36, on two first-degree felony charges of rape of a child and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse; five third-degree felony charges, indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child, sexual contact with a minor, obscene sexual material, and aggravated indecent assault, and two first-degree misdemeanor charges of corruption of minors and obscene materials.

Hazleton Police Chief Jerry Speziale said the charges stem from a joint investigation by the city department, along with the Butler Twp. Police Department and the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office, which produced an arrest warrant for Guerrero on Friday.

Guerrero was picked up Tuesday by the Luzerne County Sheriff’s Department after a Luzerne County Children and Youth Agency caseworker alerted the police of his whereabouts.





Woodburn Police officer pleads not guilty to
child sex abuse, sodomy charges
by KATU Staff

Ore. — A Woodburn police officer accused of sex abuse, sodomy and online sexual corruption of a child pleaded not guilty in court Tuesday.

 Daniel Kerbs, 29, is accused of six counts of sex abuse and six counts of sodomy against a girl between September 2013 and November 2014. The alleged crimes took place in Tigard, and police say Kerbs was acquainted with the victim's family.

Kerbs is also facing one charge of online sex corruption of a child related to a March 2014 incident.

He was arrested late last month, and released after posting bail. He's on administrative leave from the Woodburn Police Department.

Kerbs is due back in court Sept. 11.





ICE: 32 sex offenders on LI sought for deportation arrested
By Víctor Manuel Ramos 

Immigration officers arrested 32 men who were living on Long Island and were sought for deportation for serious sexual offenses, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said Tuesday.

The “Sex Offender Alien Removal” initiative, also known as Operation SOAR, targeted for removal from the country immigrants with past convictions on a range of charges from sexual abuse to rape, including 12 who were registered sex offenders. While not all were in the United States illegally, those who were permanent residents had become subject to deportation as a result of their convictions, an ICE spokeswoman said.

The men were arrested during a 10-day period that ended Thursday, as the agency’s Enforcement and Removal Operations agents fanned out across Nassau and Suffolk counties to places where those immigrants were known to reside, the agency said.

Thomas R. Decker, director of ICE’s New York Field Office that covers Long Island, said the arrests exemplified the agency’s “continuing commitment to making our communities safer” by targeting immigrants with criminal records.

“These actions focus our resources on the most egregious criminals and promote public safety in the communities in which we live and work,” Decker said in a statement.

The emphasis on deporting criminals is consistent with President Donald Trump’s promise to deport immigrants who run afoul of the law alongside those living illegally in the U.S.

The agency did not disclose any names because of privacy concerns, but listed the nationalities and crimes committed by some of the most egregious sex offenders on the list.

Those apprehended by ICE include:
a 24-year-old Salvadoran man arrested in Wyandanch and charged with sexual abuse and sexual contact with a 4-year-old girl; 
a 36-year-old Guatemalan man arrested in Brentwood who was registered as a Level 1 sex offender over a conviction of second-degree rape and endangering the welfare of a child for abuse involving a 13-year-old girl; 
a 32-year-old Honduran man arrested in Brentwood who was convicted of a criminal sexual act in the third degree, among other charges, for a case involving a 15-year-old girl; 
a 38-year-old Ecuadorean man arrested in Central Islip who had a prior conviction for sexual misconduct involving a 15-year-old girl; 
a 55-year-old Salvadoran man arrested in Copiague who was convicted of second-degree rape of a 12-year-old victim; 
a 21-year-old Haitian man arrested in Riverhead who had prior convictions of promoting a sexual performance involving two 15-year-old victims; 
a 36-year-old Salvadoran man arrested in Glen Cove who had been convicted of third-degree rape of a 15-year-old victim; 
a 46-year-old Salvadoran man arrested in Mineola who had a conviction for endangering the welfare of a child in a case involving a 7-year-old victim; 
and a 45-year-old national of Trinidad and Tobago arrested in East Hampton who was convicted of third-degree rape and registered as a Level 1 sex offender for abuse involving a victim incapable of consent.

ICE spokeswoman Rachael Yong Yow said those men “either have a final order of removal” related to prior convictions and immigration offenses, “or they will go before an immigration judge” to be expelled from the United States.





Police Arrest Original U.S. Restaurant Manager on Child Sexual Assault Charges

Gaspare Giudice is being held on $3-million bail
by Caleb Pershan  

On August 2nd, police arrested Gaspare Giudice, a 48-year-old San Francisco man who purchased North Beach’s Original U.S. Restaurant in 2005. Today the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department confirms that Giudice was booked into county jail on two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child, continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14, sexual intercourse or sodomy with a child 10 or younger, and oral copulation or penetration with a child. He is being held on $3-million bail with a scheduled court date of August 21.

“The victim was merely five years old when this conduct was alleged to have begun,” said Maxwell Szabo, communications and legislative affairs manager for District Attorney George Gascón. “These highly disturbing allegations warrant very serious charges.”

A representative of the San Francisco Public Defender’s office confirms that a public defender is representing Giudice against those charges. Giudice appeared in court but his arraignment has been delayed so that he has time to find an Italian interpreter, as his English is reportedly very limited.

Until his arrest, Giudice worked at The Original U.S. Restaurant, which stands for “Unione Sportiva” in reference to North Beach athletic clubs. The institution is over 125 years old. In 2005, former owners Anna and Alberto Cipollina retired and sold the restaurant to Giudice and Benjamin Ruiz, who subsequently moved it from its previous home to 515 Columbus Avenue. It closed unexpectedly at that address in 2015, and several months later, Alberto Cipollina (whose wife had passed away) returned to resurrect the restaurant with San Francisco Giants executive vice president of business operations Mario Alioto. Cipollina reopened the restaurant at its current 414 Columbus Avenue location and kept Guidice onboard.

Reached today by phone, Cipollina disputes that Giudice is currently a co-owner of the restaurant, calling him a “coworker” and “floor manager.”

“I’m shocked to hear what happened,” said Cipollina. “I still don’t believe it. I didn’t know Gaspare to be that kind of person.”





Local scout leader in U.S. put to jail for child abuse
Source: Xinhua| |Editor: Mu Xuequan

CHICAGO -- A former Boy Scout leader in U.S. State of Michigan was sentenced on Tuesday to one year in jail and five years of probation for child abuse, local media reported.

David Radecki, a former U.S. Border Patrol agent, had pleaded guilty to a crime of accosting children for immoral purposes and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The statement of a 12-year-old boy victim about how the sexual abuse has affected him was read by a family friend and a representative of a Wayne County NGO against child abuse, according to a Detroit News report.

The boy said he joined the Boy Scouts to learn skills in a dream to join the U.S. Navy Seal. "I thought he was my friend and now I hate Boy Scouts," added the victim.

Radecki, 38, will be registered as a sex offender, and cannot have unsupervised contact with any one under the age of 16, or own a computer with internet access, or live near any schools.





Former Maryland City youth soccer coach
convicted of child abuse
Phil Davis

A former Maryland City youth league soccer coach faces up to 45 years in prison after he was convicted Monday of sexually abusing a player.

Eris Murray, 56, of Hanover, was found guilty of felony sexual abuse of a minor, second-degree sex offense and sodomy. An Anne Arundel County jury convicted him of abusing a former player on two occasions.

The player, now a teenager, told investigators last year Murray sexually assaulted him while he was staying at Murray's home on two occasions between 2008 and 2012. He was between 8 and 12 years old during that period.

The juvenile told investigators Murray was the coach of his Maryland City Mustangs youth soccer team during the same time period. A spokesman for the league said last year Murray only coached when his son was a player and had not been with the team since.

Murray turned himself in on Dec. 22, but pleaded not guilty to all charges.

In a statement released Tuesday, county State's Attorney Wes Adams said it is not uncommon for child victims of sexual abuse to report the crime years after the abuse occurred.

Circuit Court Judge Cathleen Vitale is presiding over the case. She is scheduled to sentence Murray on Oct. 11.

Maryland City, MD




Child sex abuse probe launched in Alabama ends with arrest of Florida couple
By Carol Robinson al.com

A child sex abuse investigation that started in Alabama Monday night led to the arrests of a Florida couple early Tuesday, one of whom is a former law enforcement dispatcher.

Tyler Bush-Conn, 28, of South Daytona, and his wife Talisha Bush-Conn, 27, of Deltona, were arrested early Tuesday morning by the Volusia County Sheriff's Office. Sheriff's spokesman Andrew Gant said the office's Child Exploitation Unit was contacted about 8 p.m. Monday by Alabama investigators.

Gant said the 7-year-old victim told her grandmother in northern Alabama what had been happening to her. The grandmother called the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency's State Bureau of Investigation, which in turn reached out to Volusia County investigators.

Detectives determined the reported abuse took place on several occasions at the Bush-Conns' previous home on Wade Street in DeLand and at the victim's home in Deltona. The victim told detectives Tyler Bush-Conn had sex with her on multiple occasions and took pictures of her while she was naked.

Through their investigation, detectives also determined that Talisha Bush-Conn participated in at least one sexual encounter with the victim as well.

Detectives worked through the night and, around 2:30 a.m., carried out a search warrant at Tyler Bush-Conn's current home in South Daytona. Detectives also contacted Talisha Bush-Conn at her Deltona home.

Tyler Bush-Conn was arrested at 3:52 a.m., and Talisha Bush-Conn was arrested at 6:55 a.m. The exact time frame of the abuse is unconfirmed, but the incidents described by the victim are believed to have started in 2016.

ALEA Cpl. Jesse Thornton said the agency's Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force, along with SBI Major Crimes, worked with the North Florida ICAC Task Force to help make the arrests and get the children to safety. 

Tyler Bush-Conn is charged with sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12 and lewd or lascivious molestation. Talisha Bush-Conn is charged with being a principal to sexual battery on a victim under the age of 12, lewd or lascivious exhibition, child abuse and child neglect. The investigation is continuing and additional charges are pending.

Both remain in Volusia County Jail, held without bond.

Sheriff's officials said the Bush-Conns are separated. Tyler Bush-Conn was hired by the sheriff's office on March 17, 2014, and was fired on Oct. 28, 2016. Talisha Bush-Conn is employed by the County of Volusia in EVAC Emergency Medical Services.

Detectives contacted the Department of Children and Families to take custody of the Bush-Conns' two children.





AG Puts Montgomery Man Behind Bars for
Child Sex Crimes
WRITTEN BY DANIEL BRUCE 

(Montgomery)- In a news release today, Attorney General Steve Marshall announced the arrest of a 33-year-old Montgomery man for child sex crimes. Deggi Young Hardwick was arrested after the Attorney General’s office presented evidence before a Grand Jury on July 28, resulting in his indictment.

Hardwick has been charged with electronic solicitation of a child, second degree sexual abuse, and production of obscene matter. The victim is a young child between 12 and 16 years old.

Hardwick was arrested Tuesday morning by agents with the U.S. Marshall’s Fugitive Task Force. He is being held on a $60,000 bond. If convicted, Hardwick could face nearly 30 years in prison. The Attorney General’s office has not released any more information related to the investigation or Hardwick’s crimes at this time.





Cops sought man who sexually abused girl in Puyallup; Now he’s going to prison
BY ALEXIS KRELL

A man convicted of sexually abusing a 7-year-old girl has been sentenced to prison.

Puyallup police told the public in November that they were looking for 40-year-old Marcus Francis Cordova. At the time, Cordova was suspected of assaulting the girl at her Puyallup home and of violating his probation.

He was arrested later that month near Tenino and in June pleaded guilty to second-degree assault with sexual motivation.

On Friday, Superior Court Judge Gretchen Leanderson sentenced him from four years to life in prison. It will be up to the state’s Indeterminate Sentencing Review Board to say when, or if, he’s released within that range.

Police said Cordova had been staying with the child’s mother at the time of the assault.

So, why would a mother allow someone who looks like that to stay in her home when she has a small child. Someone who would do that to his face an head has some significant mental issues and should never be trusted around children.

He is not allowed have contact with her or any other minors, should he be released.





Colorado woman gets 20 years in prison for
producing child pornography
BY AARON L. ERICKSON, 
DENVER — A woman from Colorado Springs has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for production of child pornography.

Brandi Leonard, 20, will also have to spend ten years on supervised release after she gets out of prison.

Leonard was first charged in March 2016.

She and co-defendant Richard Hennis, 41, also from Colorado Springs, got involved in online chats, according to Leonard’s plea agreement.

Leonard told Hennis she had sexually abused an infant.  Hennis encouraged Leonard to do it again, take photos or video of the abuse and send them to him. Leonard complied and sent the images to another individual he was communicating with online.

During their chats, the two defendants discussed kidnapping, raping, killing and dismembering a child between the ages of 4 and 8 years old, in graphic detail.  Leonard twice during the chat indicated that she didn’t intend to go through with it.

In April, Hennis was sentenced to 27 years in prison and supervised release.

“Understand this:  federal law enforcement has highly motivated, expert teams standing ready to present the harshest possible punishment if you victimize an infant,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Bob Troyer.

This case was brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative to combat the growing epidemic of child sexual exploitation.






Sand Springs man arrested on
child sexual abuse complaints
By Rachel Snyder,

A Sand Springs man was arrested on complaints of child sexual abuse this week.

Mitchell Boone, 47, asked a 14-year-old girl he lived with to expose herself to him multiple times in ways that made her feel uncomfortable, according to an incident report.

Boone lived with the girl, her two siblings and mother in the 3900 block of S. Maple Avenue, according to a report.

The girl told her church camp leader what had been going on in June while they were away at camp and that she was scared to be alone with Boone, according to a report.

She said Boone also placed her on his lap the night before she left for church camp, which caused her to leave the room, a report states.

A local pastor, the girl’s mother and the girl’s church camp leader met in the church office in late June and the girl told her mother what she’d told her church camp leader, according to a report.

The girl’s mother confronted Boone about the accusations and the family met back in the church office to discuss the issue further, a report states

Boone admitted the girl’s accusations had merit and that his actions were in “poor choice,” but denied his actions were sexual, according to a report.

The girl’s church camp leader and youth pastor reported the incidents to DHS, a report states.

Boone was arrested on complaints of child sexual abuse Aug. 7.





U.S. Border Patrol Agents Apprehend
Convicted Child Predators
MGN Online

EDINBURG, Texas - Three convicted sex offenders were apprehended over the weekend by Rio Grande Valley Sector Border Patrol agents.

On Friday evening, August 4th, agents assigned to the Rio Grande City Station apprehended a Guatemalan national near Roma. The subject had been arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office for Sexual Assault on a Person Less Than 12 years of Age. The subject was convicted and sentenced to 10 years confinement.

On Saturday, August 5th, McAllen Station agents apprehended a Mexican national near Mission. The subject had been arrested by the Salt Lake City, Utah Police Department and charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child. The subject was convicted and sentenced to 30 days confinement and 36 month probation. Record checks also revealed an active warrant out of Arizona for narcotics possession.

Early Monday morning, August 7th, Falfurrias agents apprehended a Honduran national attempting to go around the checkpoint. The subject had been arrested by the Plainfield, New Jersey Police Department for Endanger Welfare of Child, Sexual Assault of a victim less than 13 years of age and Aggravated Criminal Sexual Contact. The subject was convicted of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Contact and was sentenced to 63 months confinement.

So, I'm not clear if these guys jumped bail or if they paid their dues and are being arrested so they can be deported, or if they were deported and were trying to get back into the US.

Edinburg, TX