Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

5 Pedophile and Pervert Stories on Today's USA P&P List

Woman sentenced to three years prison in
child sex case
Craig Shoup, Reporter 

FREMONT - Prior to being sentenced to three years for child endangerment, Sandusky County Common Pleas Court Judge John Dewey said Heather LaValle should have know she was allowing a man to sexually abuse two children for profit.

"When there's a lot of smoke, you should look for fire," Dewey said before sentencing LaValle to three years in prison.

LaValle and her husband David LaValle pleaded guilty to felony child endangerment charges and both were sentenced by Dewey to three years prison.

When asked if she wished to address the court, Heather LaValle, 38, remained seated, clad in an orange jail jumpsuit, quietly saying she had "made the biggest mistake of my life."

"What's done is done, and I can't fix that," LaValle said as she began to cry.

No, but apologizing to your victims would be a start; a small start, but a start.

LaValle, 38, and her husband, David LaValle, 41, who was sentenced to three years in prison last week on child endangerment charges both allowed Kenneth Jordan, 68, of Bellevue to spend alone time with two children. In exchange, Jordan paid household bills for the LaValle's.

Jordan was sentenced to eight years in prison after pleading guilty to rape charges.

Victims' advocate Deb Wells spoke on behalf of the two girls who were raped by Jordan while under the supervision of the LaValles and the oldest girl, 13, came to Heather LaValle to report sexual abuse by Jordan.

"She said 'I don't have time for this,'" Wells said.

You've got time now! Lots of time!

Wells said both girls were having a hard time dealing with the abuse they suffered and have begun acting out as a result.





Man facing child sex abuse charges pleads not guilty

By NEAL WAGNER / Managing Editor

ALABASTER – A 36-year-old Hoover man who is facing allegations he sexually abused a child over a several-year period has entered pleas of not guilty and not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, according to Shelby County Circuit Court records.

Miguel Amo Cartagena-Salinas, who lists an address on Hampton Park Drive in Hoover, entered the pleas on Aug. 8 during a hearing in front of Circuit Court Judge William Bostick. He is now set to appear in court for a hearing on Oct. 3 at 8:30 a.m., according to court documents.

A Shelby County grand jury indicted Cartagena-Salinas in June on charges of three counts of sexual abuse of a child under 12, rape and first-degree sodomy.

The Alabaster Police Department arrested Cartagena-Salinas on March 18, 2016, and charged him with two felony counts of sexual abuse of a child younger than 12.

Alabaster police arrested Cartagena-Salinas after investigating claims of multiple years of sexual abuse against the suspect. According to his arrest warrants, Cartagena-Salinas allegedly sexually abused a child younger than 12 multiple times between 2006 and 2011.

He has been held in the Shelby County Jail on bonds totaling $255,000 since his arrest, which is a higher-than-normal bond set at the recommendation of the Shelby County District Attorney’s Office.

In its bond recommendation form, the DA’s office said Cartagena-Salinas “is in this country illegally and has no ties to the community,” “is a flight risk” and is facing additional charges in Jefferson County.

Sexual abuse of a child younger than 12 is a Class B felony, according to Alabama law, and is punishable by up to 20 years in prison per charge.





Pierre Man Indicted for Aggravated Sexual Abuse of a
Child and Child Pornography Charges
KDLT

United States Attorney Randolph J. Seiler announced that a Pierre, South Dakota, man has been indicted by a federal grand jury for Aggravated Sexual Abuse of a Child, Travel With Intent to Engage in Illicit Sexual Conduct, and Transportation, Distribution, Receipt and Possession of Child Pornography.

Amin Ricker, age 30, was charged by Superseding Indictment on July 11, 2017. He appeared before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mark A. Moreno on August 9, 2017, and pled not guilty to the Superseding Indictment.

The penalty upon conviction is a mandatory minimum of 30 years imprisonment up to life imprisonment and/or a $250,000 fine, 5 years up to life of supervised release, and $100 to the Federal Crime Victims Fund. Restitution may also be ordered.

Ricker was indicted for distribution and possession of child pornography in April 2017.

The Superseding Indictment further alleges that Ricker crossed a state line with the intent to engage in a sexual act with children under the age of 12, traveled in interstate commerce for the purpose of engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a person under the age of 18, and received and transported child pornography.

The charges are merely accusations and Ricker is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

The investigation is being conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Pierre Police Department, the South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation, and the South Dakota Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Assistant U.S. Attorney Kirk Albertson is prosecuting the case.

Ricker was remanded to the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service pending trial, which is set for October 3, 2017.





Reinholds man arrested for child sexual abuse of 4 y/o
By Myles Snyder, ABC27 News

REINHOLDS, Pa. (WHTM) – A 70-year-old Lancaster County man is accused of sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl.

Donnie W. Painter, of Reinholds, was arrested Wednesday on charges including involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, statutory sexual assault, and unlawful contact with a minor, District Attorney Craig Stedman’s office said.

East Cocalico Township police were contacted about the alleged abuse in late July. The district attorney’s office said the girl confirmed the report to investigators.

Authorities said Painter, an acquaintance of the girl’s family, admitted to police, in part, to the conduct.

Painter is awaiting a preliminary hearing in Lancaster County Prison. Bail was set at $200,000.





Man who alleges sex abuse in Parsippany Boy Scout troop comes forward
Abbott Koloff, Staff Writer, 

Chris Malcolm, former boy scout of Troop 173 in Parsippany, was only 11 years old when his troop leader started molesting him.

He was known as Jack Doe in the lawsuit filed years ago against the Boy Scouts of America. But on Wednesday, more than five years after coming forward with allegations that a Parsippany troop leader sexually abused him as a child, Chris Malcolm said it was time to use his own name.

At a press conference after a judge's recent ruling allowing the suit he filed with two other Scouts to proceed, Malcolm talked about the abuse he allegedly suffered decades ago and some of the difficult steps he took to acknowledge the pain it caused.

Malcolm, 35, from Warren County, stood before cameras at his attorneys' Roseland office and explained why he chose to come forward, saying that people needed to see a real person behind the abuse allegations.

He said his alleged abuser befriended his family to get close to him when he was 11 years old, so that it would seem normal when they spent time together with no one else around.

"No one stepped back and said it was strange," said Malcolm, who has a young daughter and whose wife, Tina, is pregnant with their second child. "We constantly had alone time. No one thought that anything about this was weird."

He added: "Every interaction he had with me and my family was for his ultimate goal to molest children. He wasn't there to be my friend. He was there for his own sexual desires."

Stephen Corcoran, 49, the former assistant leader of Troop 173 in Parsippany, was sentenced in June to seven years in state prison after being found guilty by a Morris County jury of possessing and distributing child pornography. He faces a second criminal trial in Morris County on charges related to allegations that he sexually assaulted three Parsippany troop members in the 1990s.

Those three scouts, including Malcolm, have filed a lawsuit that includes many of the same allegations made during criminal proceedings. The suit was first filed in 2012, shortly after the Boy Scouts of America released internal documents under a court order showing that some 1,200 Boy Scout leaders and volunteers were suspected of child abuse. Corcoran's name was not among them.

Malcolm's attorneys said on Wednesday that they have received additional documents from the Boy Scouts during the civil suit, but added that they could not talk about the contents because they have not been made public.

Superior Court Judge John D. O'Dwyer, sitting in Hackensack, ruled last week that the statute of limitations did not bar the lawsuit from going forward because the defendants met certain requirements set out in state law.

Bruce Nagel, one of Malcolm's attorneys, said he expected the criminal sexual assault case against Corcoran to conclude before the civil suit goes to trial. The criminal case is not expected to go to trial until late this year or early next year.

Corcoran's criminal defense attorney, Sean Pena, said earlier this week that his client denies all of the criminal allegations made against him, but declined to make further comment.

The Boy Scouts of America issued a statement on Wednesday saying the organization "is aware" of the judge's decision to proceed with the case. The organization went on to apologize for cases of Scouts being abused.

“The BSA is outraged there have been times when Scouts were abused, and we sincerely apologize to victims and their families," the Boy Scouts said in the statement. "Nothing is more important than the safety of our youth members."

The organization said Scouting has strengthened its efforts to protect children over the "many years since these alleged actions occurred," including greater screening for adult leaders and staff, and now requires two or more adult leaders to be present with children at all times during Scouting activities.

Abuse took place over years, court documents say

Court documents in the civil suit said that Corcoran frequently visited Malcolm's home from 1993 to 1998 and "ingratiated himself" with the parents. Corcoran then allegedly began "sexually grooming" Malcolm by playing games that included trading sexual secrets, according to the court papers. Malcolm, the lawsuit said, was 11 at the time.

Civil court documents say Corcoran abused Malcolm at an apartment in Mendham and also during overnight trips with the Boy Scout troop.

One night when Malcolm was 16, the suit says, Corcoran made a late-night visit to Malcolm's cabin at a scouting camp in Alpine and sexually abused him. Corcoran was accused in court papers of providing alcohol to Malcolm from the time he was 11 years old.

Corcoran and another assistant Scouting leader allegedly gave alcohol to members of the Scout troop on at least two occasions, according to court papers — during an overnight trip to Cooperstown, N.Y., the location of the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame, and during a ski trip to Vermont when "several Scouts passed out from drinking."

As the Scouts slept in sleeping bags on the floor of a hotel, the suit says, Corcoran shared a bed with Malcolm and sexually abused him.

The suit also alleged that Corcoran sexually abused Malcolm after Super Bowl parties held at the home of another Scouting leader and arranged a threesome with another Boy Scout, who is one of the other plaintiffs in the lawsuit. The criminal complaint filed in Morris County also mentions allegations about a threesome.

The judge's recent decision to proceed with the case focused on whether the defendants met the requirements of the state's Child Sex Abuse Act, which allows lawsuits to be filed within two years of defendants' making a connection between sexual abuse and the psychological damage they suffered.

Malcolm and his wife said Wednesday that he was affected by the abuse years later when he began to see a mental health professional. He was angry and had trouble sleeping, they said.

"I didn't know if it was something I had done wrong," his wife said.

Her husband said he still has trouble sleeping at night, and that when it becomes quiet in the house his mind sometimes fills with "thoughts of the past." Abuse victims typically try to diminish the effect of abuse, he said, and it takes time to understand its impact.

"No one wants to think about being molested as a child," he said.