Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Girl Punched at Notting Hill Carnival for Pushing Deviate Who Groped Her


Mary Brandon after being punched by a groper
These are the horrific injuries a young woman was left with after she was allegedly assaulted for confronting a man who groped her at Notting Hill Carnival.

Notting Hill is a district in central London and the setting for a 1999 movie by the same name featuring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.

Mary Brandon shared the shocking image on Facebook after being punched in the face at the event on Monday.

The photo has now been shared more than 4,500 times, along with Mary's defiant message that she'd "take a punch again from this loser" if it meant women could "leave the house without fear of being sexually assaulted".

She said: "I'm not normally one for over sharing on Facebook, but I feel a rant coming! At Notting Hill Carnival yesterday a man in the crowd grabbed my arse. When I told him not to he did it again.

"I pushed him away, exercising my right to tell a man to stop touching my body without my permission, so he took a swing at me and punched me in the face.

"Carnival is supposed to be about community and good vibes. I wanted to have a good time but instead I spent 9 hours in A&E (hospital) because of this coward. I'm so p****d off that this man thought it was OK to hit me because I said no to him. This is a seriously skewed dude! I hope the police find him quickly.

"A woman should be able to leave the house without fear of being sexually assaulted.

"And she should be able to defend herself without being put in hospital.
Notting Hill Carnival - a colourful and fleshy parade
"The saddest thing about this for me was discussing with my friends afterwards whether in future it's best not to do anything at all. Maybe it'd be safer to just ignore it when someone invades your space and body.

"But I can honestly say I will always stand up to someone who thinks they can get away with this behaviour and I'd take a punch again from this looser or any other looser who thinks it's OK to treat women like this.

"If you think it is OK then don't come to carnival next year. You're not welcome there or anywhere in our society. Bog off!
Notting Hill Carnival
"On the plus side big up to everyone that helped me out who were all amazing! Channel One sound system for getting a nurse and doctor there asap, all the NHS staff who are INCREDIBLE under pressure at carnival and especially Becky and Jess for looking after me."

There were 261 arrests at this year's Carnival, including six men who were detained on suspicion of attempted murder after a man was stabbed.

Two other people were stabbed over the course of the weekend, and two police officers were hospitalised after being assaulted.

Sounds like a fun time! I wonder how many women/girls were groped by degenerates like the one who assaulted Mary? What causes a man to think he has the right to do such things? That's not typical English behaviour - at least, I don't think it is. Is it part of the rapidly growing 'culture of rape'?

No comments:

Post a Comment