Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday 18 May 2014

Pamela Anderson Reveals History of Child Sex Abuse and Being Gang-Raped at 12

While promoting her philanthropic animal rights nonprofit at the Cannes Film Festival in France on May 17, actress and former “Baywatch” beauty Pamela Anderson made the unexpected and shocking public revelation that she was a victim of child sexual abuse.

Pamela Anderson three time a victim of child sex abuse
Anderson, now 46, said that she was sexually abused when she was only six by a female babysitter and raped when she was 12 by one of her brother’s friends. Anderson also opened up to say that she was gang raped by her first boyfriend and six of his friends.

Pamela was born in Ladysmith, a town near Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. She is of mostly Finnish heritage with some Russian.

The Daily News  reported Anderson as saying that “This meant I had a hard time trusting humans My affinity with animals saved me.” Her nonprofit organization, The Pamela Anderson Foundation , is dedicated to promoting animal, human and environmental concerns.
Anderson began the announcement to her Cannes audience by stating that it was her "time to reveal a few of my memories," followed by “I did not have an easy childhood," and the revelation that she was sexually abused by her female babysitter when she was six.

Pamela Anderson has revealed she wanted to die after being sexually abused from the age of 12.

The former “Baywatch” star opened up at the Cannes Film Festival in France, claiming, "I wanted off this Earth" after she was raped by one of her brother's friend, then gang-raped by her first boyfriend and six others.

When Anderson was twelve, she shared with the audience that she went to her boyfriend’s house where the boyfriend’s old brother “decided to teach me backgammon, which led into a back massage, which led into rape — my first heterosexual experience.” The older brother was 25 according to Anderson.

Then Anderson talked about the gang rape that was instigated by her first boyfriend. “He decided it would be funny to gang-rape me with six friends. I wanted off this Earth."

The New York Post  reported that even though the actress said she was raised by loving and caring parents, her traumatic experiences of sexual abuse and rape led to thoughts of suicide. Anderson said that her sexual assaults at the hands of humans led to her mission to help animals.

"My affinity with animals saved me. It came to me naturally. The trees spoke to me. I wasn't sure why I was alive," said the vegan Anderson. "My loyalty remained with the animal kingdom and I vowed to protect them and only them.

No comments:

Post a Comment