Everyday thousands of children are being sexually abused. You can stop the abuse of at least one child by simply praying. You can possibly stop the abuse of thousands of children by forwarding the link in First Time Visitor? by email, Twitter or Facebook to every Christian you know. Save a child or lots of children!!!! Do Something, please!

3:15 PM prayer in brief:
Pray for God to stop 1 child from being molested today.
Pray for God to stop 1 child molestation happening now.
Pray for God to rescue 1 child from sexual slavery.
Pray for God to save 1 girl from genital circumcision.
Pray for God to stop 1 girl from becoming a child-bride.
If you have the faith pray for 100 children rather than one.
Give Thanks. There is more to this prayer here

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday 22 December 2013

Urgent Prayer Needed

I need your prayers people. I need them badly. Monday evening I am scheduled to lead an intercessory prayer group at a very large church. I have been a part of this group intermittently for many years but have never led it. 

I have a few problems though - I am getting physically sicker by the minute with a cold or flu or something, and if I am not better tomorrow I will have to bow out.

The purpose of my leading the group is to present them with the content of this blog, to teach them the 3:15 PM, to encourage them to pray daily for the children who are being sexually abused or are targeted to be sexually abused, and to help spread the word.

The other issue I have is anxiety. This is amazing because I have prayed and delivered people from anxiety attacks, but am unable to deliver myself. I have done between one and two thousand radio broadcasts, 10 to 12 TV interviews, and public speaking at least a couple dozen times. And yet, I have to deal with anxiety.

I don't let the anxiety stop me from doing anything, but it is just that much more difficult speaking, or playing guitar and singing.

An impressive young Christian from MB Missions recently told me that I was under tremendous spiritual attack by some very powerful forces. I had no trouble believing him.

So I'm asking you to spend a few minutes in prayer for me, and perhaps to put this request on any prayer chains you might belong to. I hate to give any ground to Satan for everyday about 50,000 children are sexually abused. See: http://northwoodssaveachild.blogspot.ca/2013/07/statistics-on-child-sexual-abuse.html

They desperately need our prayers and we need to get the message to as many Christians as possible.

Thank you so much for your prayers. May God bless you richly.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, to those who prayed for me. Unfortunately, the flu got worse and I had to withdraw from leading the prayer meeting. Will reschedule for about a month from now. We lost this battle, but, thank God, we know we will win the war.

    ReplyDelete